Monday, July 13, 2009

"And prehistoric creatures may come flying out of my butt!" OR, how I spent my weekend.



"Do you think if you stuck one of these up your butt it would work?"

"Well, probably. I mean, your butt isn't necessarily WET, but it's warm, and I bet the coating would melt given enough time."

"I will totally buy you a drink if you stick one of those up your butt."

"..."

"AND, if at the end of the night you produce a prehistoric creature, I will buy you ANOTHER drink."

"...
...
I'm not sure if I should admit that I'm actually considering it."





No prehistoric creatures were injured, killed or even produced last weekend. But my offer still stands.

1 comment:

  1. On the plus side, that sounds like it HAD to be a fun weekend. On the downside, I'm afraid to ask about the remainder of that conversation!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails